Weather Proof Light/Vandal-Proof Light
– Pressure die-cast marine grade aluminium body with Mitsubishi anti-UV PC material
– 24W 600mm long, 48W, 1200mm long and 72W 1500mm long
– Energy efficient LED boards integrated electronics and diffused lens
– Complete with security screw, removable gear tray and single one piece gasket
– Dual conduit access
– 50,000 hours lamp life @ L70
– Ambient temperature, -25 degreesC to 40 degreesC
– Emergency versions available
Correctional facilities, railway platforms, tunnels, maintenance pits, schools, public amenities, transport yards, car parks, Prison, etc.
It is designed specifically for the harsh conditions of the industry, the Hummer is ready to withstand any hazards present on a site. This robust fitting features a scratch-proof series 6000 powder-coated aluminium body, a polyurethane encapsulation technology, complete input surge protection and high ratings of IP66 and IK10. Severe impacts, water/dust penetration, hot temperatures, and insects – nothing will interrupt the reliable performance of the Hummer.
Hummer could providing an exceptional power of 72W at 230VAC input voltage, the Hummer offers uninterrupted high-quality light, efficient energy consumption, high Colour Rendering Index and no stroboscopic effect.
The Hummer doesn’t simply live up to the P&Q LED batten luminaire heritage– it exceeds it.